Xero online accounting system
Cirillo Hooper is a proud partner of Xero - a new online accounting system that enables small to medium sized businesses to collaborate with their team and accountants in real time. You can automatically import your bank statement data, you can reconcile your data simply and quickly, and most importantly you can have an accurate real time view of the health of your business.
What is Xero?
Xero is an easy to use but powerful online accounting system that's designed specifically for small businesses.
- Xero provides a view of financial information in real time. There's no need to buy expensive software and install upgrades. Xero is available on your PC or MAC in the office, at home or on popular mobile devices - anywhere, anytime.
- Xero automatically imports your bank statements daily so you can keep abreast of your cashflow.
- Xero has a full suite of accounting features such as invoicing, payables, expense claims, BAS, tax returns, reporting and much more.
- The beauty of Xero is you can invite a number of trusted people such as us, your accountants, to collaborate online. No more cumbersome transfer of data that can be corrupted or is out-of-date.
Signing up to Xero
What are the benefits of signing up to Xero through Cirillo Hooper & Co?
- With Xero Cashbook you can contact us any time with a query about Xero or a question about Cashbook. You simply use the "Ask My Accountant" function within Xero.
- Xero Partner Edition (which is exclusive to Xero partners) has options such as "No GST Cashbooks" at a reduced rate. Such discounts are not available through the standard Xero subscription - perfect for businesses not GST registered.
- Only the Partner Edition offers "The Managed Client" role. This gives small business owners the ability to interact with their accountant by making comments in the bank reconciliation fields. The advisor retains the overall financial management role.
- Subscribing through a Xero Certified Partner is an ideal way for small businesses owners to broaden their financial management skills. Working with your accountant you can extend from a "Managed Client" basis to "Cashbook" (managing your own cashflow), to a full Xero subscription, managing invoices, accounts payable and reporting - all with the support of a trusted advisor.
- Xero is an easy to use online accounting system that is designed specifically for small businesses.
- Xero includes a full accural accounting system with a caskbook, automated daily bank feeds, invoicing, debtors, creditors, BAS and reporting.
- Xero gives you access to your financial information anytime, anywhere.
- Xero updates your financial information in real-time.
Xero is web-based so you can work where you want, when you want.
Xero requires no installation, manual backups, maintenance or additional software. All updates and new features are available to you when you next login. Help is always at hand with free, unlimited email support, a comprehensive online Help Centre and an expansive library of videos from getting started tours to tips and tricks.